WORKSOURCE SEATTLE-KING COUNTY
In partnership with business leaders as well as state and local partners, the Workforce Development Council of Seattle-King County (WDC) leads, directs and oversees the Seattle-King County public WorkSource system as a part of the American One-Stop Job Center Network.
WorkSource Seattle-King County provides effective workforce employment and training services to a wide variety of youth, adults, and businesses through interagency partnerships, leveraged resources, and the delivery of services through a network of geographically targeted one-stop locations. Services are free and can be accessed at any WorkSource location.
Click here to learn more about WorkSource Seattle-King County Resources!
*En route for signatures and approved by the Board's Executive Committee 6/8/17
WorkSource Seattle-King County's Full-Service, One-Stop Center offers direct access to staff, free workshops, and on-site services. All mandated Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) partners are located on-site and provide comprehensive, wrap-around services.
WorkSource Seattle King County Affiliates offer direct access to staff, free workshops, and on-site services.
WorkSource Maleng Regional Justice Center
WorkSource Renton, Youth-focused
WorkSource Seattle-King County Connection Sites offer dedicated online access to WorkSource resources and services.
Interested organizations may apply to become a WorkSource Connection Site online. Connection Sites do not receive funding, but do receive signage and outreach materials to support their WorkSource partnership.
- Atlantic Street Family Resource Center
- Bellevue College
- Downtown Emergency Service Center
- Downtown Seattle Association, Metropolitan Improvement District
- Green River College
- Highline College
- Hopelink, Bellevue
- Hopelink, Carnation
- Hopelink, Kirkland
- Hopelink, Redmond
- Hopelink, Shoreline
- IKRON: Integration of Knowledge and Resources for Occupational Needs
- King County Community Corrections Division
- King County Housing Authority, Birch Creek
- King County Library System
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- Millionair Club Charity
- Multi-Service Center
- Neighborhood House, High Point
- Puget Sound Training Center
- Refugee Women's Alliance
- Renton Technical College
- Seattle Central College
- Seattle Goodwill
- Seattle Housing Authority, New Holly
- Seattle Public Library, Ballard
- Seattle Public Library, Central
- Shoreline Community College
- South Seattle College, Georgetown Campus
- YWCA Education Center, Greenbridge