Focus Area: WorkSource Seattle-King County
In partnership with business leaders as well as state and local partners, the Workforce Development Council of Seattle-King County (WDC) leads, directs and oversees the Seattle-King County public WorkSource system as a part of the American One-Stop Job Center Network.
WorkSource Seattle-King County provides effective workforce employment and training services to a wide variety of youth, adults, and businesses through interagency partnerships, leveraged resources, and the delivery of services through a network of geographically targeted one-stop locations. Services are free and can be accessed at any WorkSource location.
Click here to learn more about WorkSource Seattle-King County Resources!
*En route for signatures and approved by the Board's Executive Committee 6/8/17
WorkSource Seattle-King County's Full-Service, One-Stop Center offers direct access to staff, free workshops, and on-site services. All mandated Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) partners are located on-site and provide comprehensive, wrap-around services.
WorkSource Seattle King County Affiliates offer direct access to staff, free workshops, and on-site services.
WorkSource Maleng Regional Justice Center
WorkSource Renton, Youth-focused
WorkSource Seattle-King County Connection Sites offer dedicated online access to WorkSource resources and services.
Interested organizations may apply to become a WorkSource Connection Site online.* Connection Sites do not receive funding, but do receive signage and outreach materials to support their WorkSource partnership.
*Please note: We have paused acceptance of Connection Site applications until July 1, 2017 and following, as the WorkSource system and current sites (Center, Affiliate, and Connection Sites) are undergoing their recertification process. Please apply on or after July 1, 2017, and/or inquire for more information at or after that date. Thank you for your interest!
- Atlantic Street Family Resource Center
- Bellevue College
- Downtown Emergency Service Center
- Downtown Seattle Association, Metropolitan Improvement District
- Green River College
- Highline Community College
- Hopelink - Bellevue
- Hopelink - Carnation
- Hopelink - Kirkland
- Hopelink - Redmond
- Hopelink - Shoreline
- King County Community Corrections Division
- King County Housing Authority, Birch Creek
- King County Library System
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- Millionair Club
- Multi-Service Center
- Office of Port Jobs
- Puget Sound Training Center
- Pioneer Square, Metropolitan Improvement District
- Refugee Women's Alliance
- Renton Technical College
- Seattle Central College
- Seattle Goodwill
- Seattle Housing Authority, High Point
- Seattle Housing Authority, New Holly
- Seattle Public Library, Ballard
- Seattle Public Library, Central
- Seattle Public Library, Main Branch
- Shoreline Community College
- South Seattle College, Georgetown Campus
- YWCA Education Center, Greenbridge